Skip to content
EVENT VENUE + RESIDENCE AT MCANNALLY MOUNTAIN
- Along the eastern slope of McAnnally Mountain is a unique limestone ridge jutting out of the Earth. It’s a place where musical folk have gathered for decades in search of artistic inspiration. A magnificent landscape of large trees, long views, and ancient rock formations. To walk in this quiet place among the upland hardwood forest and limestone bluffs is quite a moving experience.
- Rustic cabin style performance building is situated before a hillside amphitheater. It has a durable metal roof, large storage room, covered front porch stage, and has all the electrical wiring needed for any event or concert. The “Acoustic Café” performance series was hosted here for many years.
- Residence is simple, elegant, and loving attention has been paid to every detail. It has an open floor plan with one large room, many windows, and bathroom. The enclosed front porch is designed as a sleeping area for guests and has large windows that accentuate the mountain views.
- Propane is used for heat, hot water, and stove.
- Poured concrete driveway to the house is designed to prevent erosion.
- Firewood storage shed.
- Garden spot has rich soils along with a view of the mountains.
- Mature upland hardwood forest.
- Limestone bluffs and outcroppings.
- Small fields designed for group camping are connected by hiking trails and ATV paths.
- Very unique property has been well loved and maintained.
- * Property is shown by appointment only.
- For more information or to schedule a tour call or text: Beth Maynor Finch at 205-533-1513 or Spence Maynor at 205-500-0437
- Download Brochure
- View more listings at CyprusPartners.com
VIDEO AND PHOTOS