CHEAP TIMBERLAND, EASY ACCESS, AND ALL UTILITIES
- Located in Southern Talladega County only 5 min south of U.S. 280 and Sylacauga.
- 1 hr 10 min to Birmingham, 1 hr 16 min to Montgomery, 1 hr 7 min to Auburn, 28 min to Alex City.
- Creek frontage on Breastworks Creek for 3/4 mile and multiple tributaries.
- Public road access: 1180’ on Coaling Rd, plus another 100’ on Coaling Rd, and 170’ on Pine Ridge Rd.
- Utilities available includes: Power, City Water, Telephone, and Charter Spectrum cable TV/ high speed internet.
- Terrain is rolling with 2 to 15 percent slopes.
- Timber is 87 AC natural upland forest, 25 AC bottomland hardwood forest
- Amenities include: Access to paved road frontage and utilities in three places. Cable TV and high speed internet available. Plenty of high ground suitable for building sites. Subdivision possible. Timber investment. Creek frontage with lake site potential. Adjacent to large blocks of undeveloped land that provide backup for the wildlife. Gas pipeline provides location for green fields and hunting blinds with long line of sight.
- DOWNLOAD: Brochure
- DOWNLOAD: Map Pack
- MORE ALABAMA LAND FOR SALE: Cyprus Partners