PROPERTY SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- ROAD ACCESS: Collins Lane (Gravel/County); Collins Lane dead ends at property; 33.078739, -86.208631.
- UTILITIES: Power and Water available on-site.
- EASEMENTS: Transmission line bisects property. (Area: 9.5 ac, Length: 1/2 mile, Width: 200 ft)
- RESTRICTIONS: Transmission line easement restrictions apply.
- BUILDINGS: None.
- IMPROVEMENTS: Utilities on-site, Interior road, Gated access.
- TIMBER: 74 acres mature hardwood.
- TOPOGRAPHY: Rolling hills.
- WATER: Stream with lake site potential.
- SOILS: 47 ac – Madison-Louisa complex, 15 to 30 percent slopes; 22 ac – Mecklenburg gravelly loam, 6 to 15 percent slopes; 14 ac – Madison fine sandy loam, 6 to 15 percent slopes; 2 ac – Sweetapple-Mountain Park complex, 15 to 40 percent slopes.
- CURRENT USE: Undeveloped land.
- BEST USE: Homestead, Hunting, Recreation, Timber investment.
- SURROUNDING AREA: Rural, Residential, Highway 280, Large blocks of undeveloped timberland, Hatchet Creek.
- AMENITIES: Power and water utilities on-site, Excellent Turkey hunting land, Interior road, Convenient to Hwy 280.
- DOWNLOAD: Brochure
- DOWNLOAD: Map Pack
- MORE LAND FOR SALE: Cyprus Partners
BIG HARDWOOD TIMBER, DEER, AND TURKEY