OLD GROWTH FOREST LAND
OLD GROWTH FOREST LAND:
Here’s an opportunity to unleash your inner landscape architect with eighty acres of pristine forest land. This is a fantastic place to design and build that private estate of your dreams. You will fall in love the two rocky creeks that flow through the property for 3/4 of a mile. Both creeks have great lake site potential. Game trails criss cross throughout the forest and there was quite a bit of Turkey sign back when I was exploring the place last spring. You won’t notice any neighbors around here since it’s mostly just undeveloped land and a few residences in the surrounding area. For those who work in Birmingham this property offers an easy commute to the city via Interstate 65. It’s a short five minute drive to Exit 282 where you’ll find all the food and supplies.
Come experience the enchanting beauty of this old-growth forest that is simply awe inspiring!
- UTILITIES: Power, City Water, Telephone
- ROAD ACCESS: 250 ft. Co Rd 87 (Central Rd)
- LOT DESCRIPTION: Rectangular shape, narrows slightly by Central Road, private, plenty of room to spread out
- COVENANTS/ RESTRICTIONS: None
- TIMBER: All-natural mature forest featuring a variety of Oaks, Pines, Big Leaf Magnolias, Beech, Maple, and Poplar
- NATIVE PLANTS: Wild Azalea, Huckleberry, Mountain Laurel, Buckeye, Trillium, Oak Leaf Hydrangea, Variety of wildflowers
- TOPOGRAPHY: Hilly 8 to 30 percent slopes
- SOILS: 61 ac) Montevallo-Nauvoo association 13 ac) Nauvoo fine sandy loam. 6 ac) Gorgas-Rock outcrop complex
- SURROUNDING AREA: Undeveloped, Residential, Timberland
- CURRENT USE: Undeveloped
- FUTURE USE: Residential, Home site, Timber, Hunting, Recreation
- AMENITIES: Plenty of buildable high ground, Valuable timber, 3/4 mile creek frontage, Multiple lake sites, Very private, Low maintenance, Low cost of ownership, Easy B’ham commute via I-65, Subdivision potential, Adjacent to residential development and undeveloped land
- Download: Brochure
- More land for sale here: Cyprus Partners
PHOTOS AND VIDEO
From Interstate 65 – Exit 282 – Warrior/ Robbins [28 min to B’ham, 5 min to I-65 Exit 282] 1) Head west on Cane Creek Rd/ Warrior-Jasper Rd/ AL-140 and travel 2.7 miles 2) Turn right onto Central Rd/ CO-87 and travel 0.9 miles 3) The destination is on the left.