Skip to content
HOMESTEAD, HUNTING, AND HARDWOODS
- A great property for the person looking for a hunting or homestead tract close to town.
- New internal roads, 3 New green fields, Mature hardwood forest, Utilities available, Less than one hour to B’ham, 10 min to Lake Logan Martin, 10 min to public boat launch, 8 min to food and supplies.
- Plenty of high ground, access to blacktop road, city water, and power give the tract good homestead potential.
- Large blocks of timberland adjoin the property and provide backup for the wildlife.
- The pipeline makes a good location for deer stands and food plot areas to take advantage of the deer, turkey, and small game hunting this property provides.
- Utilities: Power, City Water, Telephone.
- Road access: 195 ft. frontage on Zellwood Circle.
- Easement: Pipeline easement bisects the property.
- Timber: 67 AC Mature natural timber with plentiful Longleaf Pine.
- Terrain: 1 to 15 Percent slopes, Most areas are gently rolling.
- DOWNLOAD: BROCHURE