SYLACAUGA TIMBERLAND WITH SUBDIVISION POTENTIAL
- LOCATION: Situated in a great unincorporated part of the county only 5 min south of U.S. 280 and Sylacauga, AL.
- CREEK FRONTAGE: 3/4 mile frontage on Breastworks Creek with combination pebble and sand bottom.
- ROAD ACCESS: 1180’ on Coaling Rd + additional 100’ on Coaling Rd, and 170’ on Pine Ridge Rd.
- UTILITIES: Power, City Water, Charter Cable TV/ High Speed Internet, and Telephone.
- EASEMENTS: 200’ wide transmission line easement crosses property for a distance of 300’ and 100’ wide pipeline easement crosses property for a distance of 2000’.
- TIMBER: 87 ac natural regeneration and 25 ac hardwood.
- TERRAIN: mostly rolling with 2 to 15 percent slopes, 95 ac high ground, and 24 ac bottom land.
- SOILS: average fertility and the site index for Loblolly is average 70.
- LOT DESCRIPTION: Irregular shaped lot with 3 access points, all with paved county road frontage, and access to utilities.
- SURROUNDING AREA: residential, timber land, rural.
- AMENITIES: Paved County Road frontage, access to utilities including Cable TV/ Broadband, and plenty of high ground make this a good tract for development, mini-farm, homesite, homestead, hunting, recreation, or timber investment.
- DOWNLOAD: Brochure
- MORE ALABAMA LAND FOR SALE: Cyprus Partners
PHOTOS AND VIDEO